Saturday, June 6, 2009

GEEKS REJOICE - iPhone Tech Apps & Relativity

Just wrapped up development on a cool tech-based information hub for your iPhone - iHubTech. Spend that dollar and buy it on iTunes TODAY !!!

I'm a total information slut. I need it constantly - its definitely some type of vice and/or neuro condition - its a constant craving. I can't wait til we build the next several iHub applications -- focused on Space and Science -- DELICIOUSO !!


I've owned an iPod Touch for about 3 months now and as much as I hate to admit this -- i'm hooked. I use this one little machine for so many things right now that I will freak out if I lost it.


  1. DEVELOPMENT - It's a complete development testbed. I can test all my applications directly on the device.
  2. MUSIC - It is an iPod you know
  3. APPS - Great apps - same as the iPhone since they use the same operating system
  4. SCHOOL / LEARNING - I download tons of video podcasts and actual college courses.
My current obsession is Leonard Susskind's Stanford classes on Modern Theoretical Physics and Relativity. He's a down to earth guy and explains some pretty sophisticated concepts in a clear manner. You gotta love this guy - he's from the South Bronx and he likes fighting Stephen Hawking over Black Hole theories.

Every night -- as I prepare to sleep -- I prop Leonard up on my futon (c'mon - keep it clean) -- and he gently guides me to sleep as he masterfully explains relativity from Galileo to Newton to Einstein and performs his effortless transformations between coordinate systems.....................ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


LINKS

iHubLife Blog - iHubTech post
Stanford iTunes University - Internet Home
Stanford iTunes - Modern Physics (iTunes will open)
Leonard Susskind Wikipedia Page
Leonard Susskind - Anthropic Arguments
Leonard Susskind - Stephen Hawking Battle

No comments: